Happy bdae to sx
Sunday, November 09, 2008 @ 4:21 PM
Went home at 5.20am, i bump into mummythot she would be angry mi for coming home late,
but to my surprize she use a soft tone asking whr i went..
was kinda disappointed going sx's bdae, thot we would be going out
end up rot at his hse -_-
I think i was too harsh to er ma and hl for not accepting their bdae gift...
but i did said sry to them ystdae,
hope they accept my sry ;/
yk said he hope we 3 can go in same resturant ;/
ermmm i hope so too....
and and and
I HATE WENDY TAN YI WEN,
wake mi up and went to slp herself....
ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS
I wasnt angry with u and latiff last nite lah, juz di siao u all nia @_@
why both of u scare of mi ;p
and stupid wendy call mi again when i was trying to slp -_-
omg my flu turn bad suddenly,
think i din slp enuff @_@