Saturday, November 15, 2008 @ 12:05 PM
Thank you to those who concern abt mi,I m fine... :)
and I m sorry tat i made everyone moody..
sry for those harsh words.
I think this week i din have enuff rest tat made my temper dam hot @_@
anyway todae is our last EC,
after tat i can slp longer :/
ystdae EC was fine, 4 of us can cope w/o him...
lols when he reach, all of us give him face to see ;/
who would nt be angry abt him, when we was the one who get scolded by chef?
chef william was juz worried abt can we cope w/o him?
we reply we can....
and he asked whr is him, we said do at sch doing bread,
he said dough can pre-made... lols i think he can see tat we have conflict with him too ba ;/
chef wong dam funny ;/
when i was choosing the mint leave, he walked in and ask mi if i ate already? ;x
den he asked us we dont talk to "him"? we kept quiet...
i think he knw tat we bu he with him ba ;X
seriously he got come or nv come also nvm...
he really do nthing last nite, juz stand there...
and he din help us mop floor too -.-
wad the point coming to help out when u are doing nthing? lols
Thanks for coming last nite....
I need time to adjust my mood... sry