Friday, November 14, 2008 @ 1:48 PM

I am tired,
I said to my bro tat i don wan this fren also can,
tat was a harsh words, but u may think tat i may be unreasonable,
but who would think of how i feel?
u always said tat u will be going, but end up don wan go,
and i don wan ppl said tat i force u to go coz i m angry.

and most angry was grand hyatt called my hp finding my bro?
i was harsh to him too, but how do u feel tat ur resume was copied by someone close,
and nv edit the numbers, and hotel will juz call your hp to find someone else.
I was given alot of false hope.



u guys may think tat i am unreasonable, but don u have the same thinking?
human are selfish...


oh ya i bump into si lang ystdae,
talk to her alot, haha
but i din saw her at the begining... ;p




It ur death date todae,
sry tat i m nt able to vist u,
u left us 4 yrs ago,
u are always remembered ;)

i m not being emo ;p