Sunday, October 19, 2008 @ 9:38 PM

I don wish to go sch tml,
really really hate to go... wasnt fun as wad i think,
i don wan my petit four to get reject again and again,
i dono wad he really wants,
can anyone tell mi wad to do?

and alot of comment make mi confuse, or shld i throw those comment aside?
i knw they meant well...

but they already decide tat as my petit four, i got no choice and go along

I feel like a baddies, tell er ma tat jon was at charcoal on fri when he was on MC ;x
and i like telling whole world his bad, hwever i think i shld juz shut up and don talk so much ;p
coz i don trust anyone, as in i din mean to say those,
it all a harsh wordings,
but in other way ppl say diff things.

I guess i shld listen to his idea as well, mayb he is rite,
or mayb i shldnt be so selfish to do wadever things i wan.
am i right with this type of thinking? or another way of saying to make mi feel better?